In order for servers to perform at their best, they must be monitored and kept up with the help of server management. It includes backups, security, hardware, and software administration. Its primary goals are to reduce server lag and downtime, establish safe environments, and guarantee that servers can continue to satisfy an organization’s needs as it expands.
The most distressing situation in an organization occurs when progress is halted due to server issues! What makes this even worse is the fact that you probably are unable to do anything about it! This is why you require our expertise. Bluechip Gulf is a leading IT services provider in Abu Dhabi. Not being able to manage your servers can add up to your overhead and operational costs, and could lead your goal to fail and your organization to end up being a disaster.
Hence it is recommended to outsource your server management requirements to us to protect the credibility and productivity of your organization and to lower your costs. Bluechip Gulf works 24/7 to assist you with our immaculate services and provide you with the value that you and your organization deserve. We leave no scopes for our clients to be provided with secure, reliable, and efficient server management solutions, that ultimately add up to meeting their business goals. Managing servers requires immense talent, intricate supervision, and professional expertise, something you can expect from Bluechip Gulf.
Our Server Management Entails:-
- Steady and constant performance monitoring.
- Regular data backups.
- Regular software upgrades.
- Analyzing stats.
- Physical maintenance of servers.
- Emergency server maintenance and backups.
Essential Server Management Task:-
Enhancing productivity and performance while guaranteeing the security of IT operations is the aim of server management. The preliminary tasks that a team must consider in their server administration plan are listed below:-
- Setup and Configuration – A key component of this is fixing up the server and customizing the software, add-ons, and functionalities. Various server types require different setup procedures. An administrator must be able to set up both a physical server and a virtual machine in a third-party cloud. Additionally, the configuration varies depending on the server type and use case.
– Configure the user’s settings (credentials, privileges, access levels, etc.).
– Set up communications and network setup. Work on package administration.
– Patch any potential vulnerabilities and update the installation. Utilize NTP settings to stop clock drift.
– Create IP tables and a firewall to reduce your external footprint.
– Configure SSH to secure remote sessions.
– Daemon configuration needs to be improved to lessen the attack surface.
– Set up a logging system.
- Hardware Administration – One of the most important aspects of internal server management is maintaining hardware. All procedures and processes that depend on the server may have problems in the absence of dependable hardware. A server administrator in Abu Dhabi must keep an eye on three key hardware elements:-
– CPU:- Using the CPU excessively can cause a number of issues. A CPU that is nearly fully utilized overburdens the system leaving no room for more activities and causing the server to lag. To deal with an overworked CPU, administrators often improve the chip, add more CPUs, or end superfluous programs.
– RAM:-Working memory on a server is called RAM, which is quicker than a hard drive. The potential performance of a server increases with RAM capacity. Administrators must keep an eye on RAM utilization to know when the system needs more operating memory.
– Hard drive the server’s permanent storage for programs, data, and backups is the hard drive.
- Software Management – Server software must be regularly monitored and maintained, much like hardware.
– The infrastructure’s software dependencies must be understood by the administrator.
– Update your operating system, firmware, and applications with the most recent patches.
– Learn how to look for software flaws that could result in a possible data breach.
– Remove any outdated and inactive software that the team no longer uses.
– Make sure programmers update the code frequently to fix faults and weak points.
- Server Monitoring – An administrator can maintain a server securely and operate at its best by continuously monitoring it. The team is able to recognize and stop problems before they have an impact on business-critical systems because of metric tracking and analysis.
- Server Security – The responsibility of server management also includes keeping a network secure. Although different sectors have different security regulations and standards an average administrator needs to:
– Install, optimize, operate, and maintain an antivirus solution.
– To filter unauthorized traffic, fixed up a firewall.
– Establish a credential policy to guarantee that users use secure passwords.
– Conduct periodic vulnerability analyses.
– Start penetration testing and take part in it.
– Implement zero-trust security and access control software.
– To protect sensitive data, use encryption.
– Select and use SIEM tools.
With our Services, You get –
- 24-7 support and assistance.
- Reduction in your overhead costs.
- IT specialists at your disposal.
- Enhanced organizational performance.
- Ability to meet your business goals.
- Reduced cost of maintaining and managing your servers.
At Bluechip Gulf, we are the providers of full-package server management services to manage your company’s growth and success. We are expert IT specialists at your disposal at all times. Our expertise allows our clients the capacity to understand their potential. Our experience provides us with the necessary insight to understand the requirement of our clients which we can cover with our unrelenting IT solutions in Abu Dhabi.